Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this on the Semi Homemade Mom blog and I am posting to add to my shopping list and menu planner. I have already changed a few things and I will update after I make it next week (and I'm also adding pickles!). Cooking time is PER WRAP.
- Brown ground turkey in large skillet and drain.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, dried onion, and salt and pepper to the turkey and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese down center of each tortilla.
- Add a few heaping tablespoons of the turkey mixture on top of the cheese.
- Spread some mustard on top of the turkey along with some slices of tomato and pickles.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Roll up tortilla burrito-style and place wraps on preheated indoor grill (she suggests using a George Foreman grill).
- Grill wraps for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Cut on a diagonal and serve immediately.