Rachael Ray. This one screams out to be made for the hubby.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a grill to medium-high. Divide the pizza dough and form into 2 balls. Place in a large bowl greased with 1 tablespoon olive oil, cover with plastic wrap and let rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat, breaking up the meat, until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- 3In the same skillet, cook the bacon until crisp. Transfer to paper towels to drain. Reserve the drippings in the skillet.
- 4Add the onion and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes; add to the beef.
- 5Crumble the bacon into the beef mixture and stir in the cheese; season with salt.
- 6On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 ball of dough into a 12-inch round and transfer to a large oiled baking sheet. Place half the beef mixture on one side of the round.
- 7Top with half the tomatoes. Fold over the dough to form a half moon; crimp the edge to seal.
- 8Repeat with the remaining dough. Brush the calzones with olive oil.
- 9Pierce a vent in the top of each calzone. Transfer the baking sheet to the grill, cover and bake until golden-brown, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Bacon Cheeseburger Calzones
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.1
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 95.4 mg
- Sodium 378.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: