1/3 Photos of Grilled Bacon Burgers
These are delicious juicy burgers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, combine the egg, cheese, onion, soy sauce, ketchup and pepper.
- 2Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- 3Shape into five patties.
- 4Wrap a bacon strip around each; secure with a toothpick.
- 5Grill patties, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink.
- 6Discard toothpicks.
- 7Serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and onion, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Bacon Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.9
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 815.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: