1/3 Photos of Grilled Bacon and Bleu Sandwiches
This recipe is from the American Dairy Association.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, bacon and 2 tablespoons Italian dressing.
- 2Spread cheese mixture evenly onto 4 bread slices; top with remaining bread.
- 3Brush sandwiches on both sides with remaining Italian dressing.
- 4Grill sandwiches in non-stick skillet over medium heat until golden brown on both sides and filling is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Bacon and Bleu Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.9
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 1068.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 13.3 g