- 226.79 g baby zucchini, halved lengthwise (6)
- 2-3 baby eggplants, thinly sliced lengthwise, 1/2 pound
- 12 baby portabella mushrooms, criminis
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 9.85 ml grill seasoning, 2/3 palm full (recommended ( Montreal Steak Seasoning blend by McCormick)
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce, eyeball it
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a grill pan, indoor or outdoor grill to medium high-high heat.
- Place the vegetables in a large plastic food storage bag.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl, stream in the extra-virgin olive oil and beat dressing with a fork.
- Pour dressing into the food storage bag and seal bag.
- Coat the vegetables evenly with dressing then grill vegetables a couple of minutes on each side until marked and tender.
- Arrange on a small platter.