Prep 8 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1⁄2 lb baby zucchini, halved lengthwise (6)
- 2 -3 baby eggplants, thinly sliced lengthwise, 1/2 pound
- 12 baby portabella mushrooms, criminis
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning, 2/3 palm full (recommended ( Montreal Steak Seasoning blend by McCormick)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, eyeball it
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat a grill pan, indoor or outdoor grill to medium high-high heat.
- Place the vegetables in a large plastic food storage bag.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl, stream in the extra-virgin olive oil and beat dressing with a fork.
- Pour dressing into the food storage bag and seal bag.
- Coat the vegetables evenly with dressing then grill vegetables a couple of minutes on each side until marked and tender.
- Arrange on a small platter.
some shallots made the taste perfect.
So good! Thanks!!!
These were sooo good. I followed the recipe except for cutting the amount of veggies because I am the only one in my house that eats them. I filled up on these and left the rest of supper for everyone else!! I wish my camera battery wasn't dead. They were beautiful. These are better than my own recipe...so this is my new recipe. ;)