1/1 Photo of Grilled Baby Vegetables
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb baby zucchini, halved lengthwise (6)
- 2 -3 baby eggplants, thinly sliced lengthwise, 1/2 pound
- 12 baby portabella mushrooms, criminis
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning, 2/3 palm full (recommended ( Montreal Steak Seasoning blend by McCormick)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, eyeball it
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat a grill pan, indoor or outdoor grill to medium high-high heat.
- 2Place the vegetables in a large plastic food storage bag.
- 3Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl, stream in the extra-virgin olive oil and beat dressing with a fork.
- 4Pour dressing into the food storage bag and seal bag.
- 5Coat the vegetables evenly with dressing then grill vegetables a couple of minutes on each side until marked and tender.
- 6Arrange on a small platter.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Baby Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (1213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.0
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 206.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.5 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: