1/2 Photos of Grilled Baby Potato Kabobs
These yummy little potatoes can be made ahead. Just cover and refrigerate the mixture in the bowl until grilling time. You can use either white or red potatoes or mix the two for a more colorful presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in salted water to cover in large sauce pot.
- 2Boil until potatoes are tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- 3Drain and transfer potatoes to large bowl.
- 4Toss with oil, garlic, thyme and pepper.
- 5Preheat grill.
- 6Thread potatoes evenly on 6 metal skewers.
- 7Grill for about 9 minutes, turning every 3 minutes and brushing with oil mixture until evenly browned.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Baby Potato Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.5
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g