Recipe by Semra22
This recipe is from Rob Rainford's "Licence to Grill" (Food Network Canada). Great with just about any red meat, poultry or seafood! I just looove baby potatoes!
- 3 lbs baby potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half (red or white)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a fork, poke a few holes in each potato half.
- Place in a large sealable plastic bag and add oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, bay leaves and salt and pepper to taste. Marinate for 20 minutes in fridge.
- Thread on thin metal or bamboo skewers (soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes first) with the flat sides of the potatoes all facing the same way.
- Preheat greased grill to medium. Place potato skewers flat side down on grill. Leaving lid up to watch for flareups, cook for 20 -25 minutes or till golden brown and cooked through.
- Brush with butter and season to taste before serving.