Recipe by Love to Eat!!
Although throwing an ear of corn on the grill is perfectly fine why not try something different?? These are quick, easy and very flavorful. Feel free to switch up the seasonings to compliment whatever main dish you are serving! The way they are prepared they would go great with beef, pork, fish or poultry. Your tastes may vary slightly.......so do what you like!! ENJOY!!
- 1 head baby bok choy
- 1 large tomatoes
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- halve bok choy and tomatoes.
- sprinkle cut sides with salt pepper and italian seasoning, to taste.
- in small saute pan cook garlic over medium heat, do not let it get brown, you are only trying to infuse the olive oil with the garlic flavor. When finished pour oil into small pyrex measuring cup, add salt, pepper and a small amount of italian seasoning, stir. Reserve.
- grill bok choy and tomatoes cut side up over medium direct heat until they have slight grill marks, turn and do the same on the cut side. Don't be afraid a little char adds alot of flavor. Bok Choy should be grilled with the bulbs over the direct heat and the leaves over indirect heat to prevent burning.
- remove from grill and drizzle cut side with reserved olive oil and garlic mixture. Serve 1/2 bok choy and 1/2 tomato to each guest, or yourself -- ENJOY!