1/1 Photo of Grilled Baby Bok Choy and Tomato Side Dish
Love to Eat!!'s Note:
Although throwing an ear of corn on the grill is perfectly fine why not try something different?? These are quick, easy and very flavorful. Feel free to switch up the seasonings to compliment whatever main dish you are serving! The way they are prepared they would go great with beef, pork, fish or poultry. Your tastes may vary slightly.......so do what you like!! ENJOY!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1halve bok choy and tomatoes.
- 2sprinkle cut sides with salt pepper and italian seasoning, to taste.
- 3in small saute pan cook garlic over medium heat, do not let it get brown, you are only trying to infuse the olive oil with the garlic flavor. When finished pour oil into small pyrex measuring cup, add salt, pepper and a small amount of italian seasoning, stir. Reserve.
- 4grill bok choy and tomatoes cut side up over medium direct heat until they have slight grill marks, turn and do the same on the cut side. Don't be afraid a little char adds alot of flavor. Bok Choy should be grilled with the bulbs over the direct heat and the leaves over indirect heat to prevent burning.
- 5remove from grill and drizzle cut side with reserved olive oil and garlic mixture. Serve 1/2 bok choy and 1/2 tomato to each guest, or yourself -- ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Bok Choys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Baby Bok Choy and Tomato Side Dish
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.4
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: