Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very yummy break from the same old lunch.
- Heat nonstick 10in.
- skillet on med.
- Butter one slice of bread with half the butter.
- Place in skillet.
- Layer with bacon, cheese, and tomatoes.
- Butter other slice bread.
- Place on top of sandwich.
- Turn when bottom is golden brown and brown other side.
Wonderful sandwich! The classic combo of cheese, tomatoes and bacon in a tasty toasty sandwich. I used the precooked bacon which made this a breeze to whip up for lunch - thanks for sharing the recipe!