Recipe by Luschka
Not tried this yet, but I'm always looking for easy and tasty grilled veggie recipes.
Top Review by Studentchef
This was such a good recipe, and it was thoroughly enjoyed by the entire family. I did have to do this in batches, as my barbeque wasn't big enough to grill all the vegetables.
- 1 aubergine
- 2 courgettes
- 30 ml olive oil
- 3 sweet peppers
- 30 ml balsamic vinegar
- 30 ml chopped fresh thyme
- 15 ml water
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut aubergine into 1cm thick slices. Steam for 4 minutes.
- Cut courgettes diagonally into 5 mm thick slices; brush with 5 ml of the oil.
- Seed and cut peppers lengthways into 8 pieces.
- Grill vegetables, in batches if necessary, under high heat for 4 – 6 minutes on each side or until tender but firm. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Whisk together remaining oil, vinegar, thyme, water and salt and pepper to taste. Pour over hot vegetables and toss to coat.
- Vegetables can be covered and refrigerated for up to one day. Serve at room temperature.