1/1 Photo of Grilled Autumn Vegetables
Not tried this yet, but I'm always looking for easy and tasty grilled veggie recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut aubergine into 1cm thick slices. Steam for 4 minutes.
- 2Cut courgettes diagonally into 5 mm thick slices; brush with 5 ml of the oil.
- 3Seed and cut peppers lengthways into 8 pieces.
- 4Grill vegetables, in batches if necessary, under high heat for 4 – 6 minutes on each side or until tender but firm. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- 5Whisk together remaining oil, vinegar, thyme, water and salt and pepper to taste. Pour over hot vegetables and toss to coat.
- 6Vegetables can be covered and refrigerated for up to one day. Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Autumn Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.2
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g