1/3 Photos of Grilled Aubergine With Feta and Mint Bundles
This dish can be served as a starter or alongside a lamb dish. But please note, this dish has to be made at the last minute or else they will go soggy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First of all, wipe clean the aubergines, trim off the stalk ends and slice them thinly lengthways into 16-18 thin slices altogether.
- 2Brush both sides of the aubergine slices with oil.
- 3Pre-heat your grill/griddle to the highest setting, and when hot, cook the slices for about 2-3 minutes on each side till they are golden and soft.
- 4In a bowl, crumble the feta cheese and add in the chopped mint, chopped chilli and lemon juice and season with black pepper (there is no need to add salt since Feta cheese is quite salty by itself) and give it all a good stir.
- 5Place a heaped teaspoon of the cheese mixture along the centre of the aubergine slices and roll up each slice to form a bundle.
- 6Place the overlapping ends down onto a serving plate, and sprinkle with a little more mint.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Aubergine With Feta and Mint Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.4
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 469.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: