- 1 large aubergine, trimmed and cut lengthways into 1 . 5cm slices
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 4 large flat mushrooms, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Arrange the vegetables on a large baking sheet and glaze the aubergine, fennel slices and onion with olive oil using a partry brush.
- Scatter the garlic over the vegetables.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until lightly coloured (make sure the aubergine is soft and cooked).
- Arrange the aubergine on 4 warm serving plates, top with the fennel, then the onion and finally the whole mushroom.
- Serve immediately with a green salad.