Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A gourmet looking relatively simple yet delicious meal.
Make and share this Grilled Aubergine and Mushroom Stack recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Arrange the vegetables on a large baking sheet and glaze the aubergine, fennel slices and onion with olive oil using a partry brush.
- Scatter the garlic over the vegetables.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until lightly coloured (make sure the aubergine is soft and cooked).
- Arrange the aubergine on 4 warm serving plates, top with the fennel, then the onion and finally the whole mushroom.
- Serve immediately with a green salad.