Recipe by Hey Jude
Easy side dish from your grill with no clean-up, just toss the foil away. a Betty Crocker recipe.
Top Review by landofoz
This is a great dish! My entire family absolutely loved it! Next time I may add some crumbled bacon on top and a bit more cheese - but even without these additions it is a wonderful dish!!
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen french fries, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onions with top
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes on an 18-inch square of double thickness heavy duty aluminum foil; top with cheese, green onions and half-and-half; dot with butter; sprinkle with salt and paprika, then toss.
- Wrap securely in foil; cover and grill packet 4-5 inches from medium coals, turning 2-3 times, until potatoes are hot and cheese is melted, 20-25 minutes.