Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Lovely side for a hot day or great for finger food instead of chips.
Make and share this Grilled Asparagus Wrapped in Prosciutto recipe from Food.com.
- 20 asparagus spears, Medium to large spears, tough ends broken off and washed still wet
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 20 slices prosciutto
- Place asparagus and all of ingredients except for prosciutto, in a microwavable dish.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- preheat grill to high.
- When cool enough to handle, wrap each spear, including some of the seasoning with one slice of prosciutto. repeat with all spears.
- Grill turning to brown and crisp each side. Enjoy!
- No need for salt because the proscuitto is salty.
These were great! I need to make more next time, they were gone fast! I made grilling easier by skewering three spears side by side with two toothpicks.
Great, easy side dish!
wonderful side dish!!