Recipe by kiwidutch
If you have never tried grilled asparagus, you are really missing out on an easy and Delish way to eat asparagus! Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: Italy.
Top Review by apreston
This was excellent! I wrapped the asparagus in tinfoil and bbq'd it for about 13 minutes and then wrapped the prosciutto around it. It didn't even need the parmigaiano. An easy but elegant appetizer. Thanks!
- 453.59 g asparagus, trimmed
- 16 slice prosciutto (good quality)
- olive oil (EVOO)
- kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 59.14 ml grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Toss trimmed fresh asparagus with Olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Place asparagus on grill, turning occasional, until they are becoming charred, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from grill and wrap each spear with prosciutto, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve. Also great served chilled as an appetizer.