Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I found from Cooking Light. This recipe can be served either hot or chilled....perfect for taking on barbecues
Sun-Dried Tomatoe Vinaigrette
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato, dried, cut into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus
- Preheat oven to 450. Trim woody ends from asparagus. Spread the spears in a single layer in a shallow baking pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Drizzle with olive oil; shake pan back and forth to coat asparagus.
- Roast asparagus until lighly browned and tender, about 10 minutes, giving the pan a good shake about halfway through.
- Vinaigrette: Combine ingredients in a measuring cup and let sit for 30 minutes (this will soften the tomatoe).
- Spoon evenly over asparagus. Can serve either hot or cover and chill 2 hours.