Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Still looking for recipes to use up my bottle of So Co
Lemon Watercress Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh watercress
- 2 tablespoons Southern Comfort
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- Wash and trim the asparagus to remove the tough ends.
- Lemon Watercress Dip:.
- Whisk mayonnaise, Dijon, lemon juice, watercress and Southern Comfort in a small bowl until well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready for use.
- Now mix the marinade ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Toss the asparagus in the marinade coating them well.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 2 – 3 minutes, just until tender crisp.
- Serve immediately with Lemon Watercress Dip.