Grilled Asparagus With Southern Comfort Lemon Watercress Dip
- Wash and trim the asparagus to remove the tough ends.
- Lemon Watercress Dip:.
- Whisk mayonnaise, Dijon, lemon juice, watercress and Southern Comfort in a small bowl until well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready for use.
- Now mix the marinade ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Toss the asparagus in the marinade coating them well.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 2 – 3 minutes, just until tender crisp.
- Serve immediately with Lemon Watercress Dip.