Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
I found this online, simple ingredients with great flavor.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 small shallots, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pink peppercorns, slightly crushed
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Whisk the vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil together. Add the shallots, chopped parsley and pink peppercorns. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and grill on a clean grill over medium heat for about 4 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove to a warm platter and drizzle with the vinaigrette.
Wow! This was easy to prepare and had a nice tangy flavor. I didn't change a thing. You must use the pink peppercorns. I will be making again and again. I have too, because I now have pink peppecorns! Thanks Chia for posting.
This is GOOOOOOD!! I tried it the first time with a peppercorn blend (pink, green, white and black) that I already had, and it was pretty tasty. But the second time, I broke down and bought a bottle of pink peppercorns, and the flavor was amazing! The little suckers aren't cheap, but they were worth it.
OMG this was wonderful. The Vinaigrette is to die for. We will be making this often. Thanks Chia