Recipe by annconnolly
A great side dish for an elegant grilled meal such as filet mignon, prime rib or your favorite grilled seafood.
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mint leaf, crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- About 30 minutes prior to grilling, combine olive oil, lemon juice, and mint.
- Brush fresh asparagus with olive oil marinade and allow to sit.
- Heat up grill and place asparagus on grill with tongs.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve immediately.