Fabulous tasting asparagus! The lemony garlic herb crumbs are also just made to top seafood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Place bread, garlic, salt, thyme, lemon zest and olive oil in food processor and process to breadcrumbs.
- 3Place the crumbs onto a shallow baking pan and bake till golden.
- 4Put the lemon juice in a small saucepan and whisk in the butter.
- 5Remove from heat once the butter has melted.
- 6Season asparagus and drizzle with olive oil.
- 7Grill for a couple of minutes, just to get grill marks or to your desired doneness.
- 8Place grilled asparagus on a platter, sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and drizzle with the lemon sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Asparagus With Lemon Herb Crumbs
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 704.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g