Recipe by Marie
Fabulous tasting asparagus! The lemony garlic herb crumbs are also just made to top seafood.
- 2 slice Italian bread
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh thyme leave
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g asparagus
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 28.39 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place bread, garlic, salt, thyme, lemon zest and olive oil in food processor and process to breadcrumbs.
- Place the crumbs onto a shallow baking pan and bake till golden.
- Put the lemon juice in a small saucepan and whisk in the butter.
- Remove from heat once the butter has melted.
- Season asparagus and drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill for a couple of minutes, just to get grill marks or to your desired doneness.
- Place grilled asparagus on a platter, sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and drizzle with the lemon sauce.