Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A refreshing way to have asparagus.
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus
- olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 450. Trim woody ends from asparagus. Spread the spears in a single layer in a shallow baking pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Drizzle with olive oil; shake pan back and forth to coat asparagus.
- Roast asparagus until lighly browned and tender, about 10 minutes, giving the pan a good shake about halfway through.
- Place asparagus on a large platter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil.
- Combine parsley and the remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over asparagus, tossing gently.