1/5 Photos of Grilled Asparagus With Lemon and Garlic
Kay Demonbren's Note:
This recipe is courtesy of Paula Deen and Food Network. There is NO butter in this recipe; sorry Paula Deen fans. This is just a simple, easy way to enjoy some yummy asparagus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break off woody ends of asparagus.
- 2In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and paprika and mix together well with a fork.
- 3Lay the asparagus side by side and pierce with skewers to form a raft.
- 4If you use bamboo skewers, don't forget to soak them for 30 minutes before using, so they don't catch fire.
- 5Place asparagus rafts on the grill and brush with the olive oil mixture.
- 6Cook to your desired tenderness (it takes almost no time at all), and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Asparagus With Lemon and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.3
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g