Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple and good.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 lb asparagus, rinsed dried and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place butter in small saucepan and melt over low heat, whisk in Dijon mustard and capers. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Brush asparagus with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on hot grill and grill for 4 minutes. Turn asparagus over with tongs and grill an additional 4 minutes or just until crisp-tender.
- Transfer asparagus to serving dish and pour caper-butter over.
Wow, this was simple and delicious! Thanks for sharing!