Adapted from a recipe by Caroline Cope at Serious Eats. http://bit.ly/9OmHPr
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash, dry and trim off the woody ends of the asparagus.
- 2Combine asparagus, olive oil, vinegar, lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard, 1/2 tsp salt and black pepper in a large zip-top bag. Marinate 30 minutes at room temperature, or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
- 3Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Grill asparagus until nicely charred, 2-3 minutes per side.
- 4Meanwhile, melt butter in a small skillet. Add breadcrumbs and remaining 1/4 tsp salt and cook, stirring often, until dark golden brown and very fragrant. Serve asparagus with breadcrumbs on top.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Asparagus With Buttery Breadcrumbs
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.3
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 504.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of