Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Makes a great tangy appetizer for a romantic dinner for two, or can be scaled up for more people!
Make and share this Grilled Asparagus With Blue Cheese Butter and Red Onion Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- For the chutney place all of the ingredients into a small saucepan and cook over a gentle heat for fifteen minutes.
- For the asparagus, heat a grill pan and lightly brush the asparagus with oil.
- Grill until nicely charred on all sides for 4-5 minutes.
- In a small pan, melt the butter and add chunks of Stilton until melted.
- When ready to serve, plate up the asparagus, drizzle with the Stilton butter and place a spoonful of chutney on the side.