Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
try the Balsamic Butter on other veggies: broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, etc.
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed
- olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- fresh black pepper
- Brush a little olive oil over the asparagus. Cook on a pre-heated grill or on a pan in the broiler for 6 minutes or until tender and browned. Remove, keep warm.
- Heat the butter in a small saucepan over low heat until golden brown. Keeping the heat low, stir in the balsamic vinegar until smooth.
- Arrange the asparagus on a serving platter and spoon the balsamic butter over top and finish with fresh ground pepper. Serve immediately.