Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I adapted this to suit what ingredients I had, and my time frame (which was short, because I was hungry :P) and it turned out SO deliciousl. Great for a summer's day! Can serve 3-4 as a side dish.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 200 g salmon (undrained)
- 4 -5 asparagus spears
- 1 tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- In a glass saucepan, heat sugar over low heat until it caramelizes slightly.
- Pour in vinegar. Stir thoroughly, and heat on low until sugar dissolves. Remove and set aside.
- Chop the asparagus into inch-long pieces. Set aside.
- Chop the tomato into quarters. Use a sharp knife and remove the seeds and flesh from the tomatoes. Set both aside.
- Drain the salmon, reserving the oil. Brush the oil onto the tomato skins and asparagus. Brush the vinegar over them. Grill with the salmon for 3-4 minutes each side.
- Toss in a bowl with leftover tomato flesh to combine. Serve warm immediately.
Quick, healthy, and delicious. Perfect for diets