Grilled Asparagus, Tomato and Salmon Toss With Caramelized Vineg
- In a glass saucepan, heat sugar over low heat until it caramelizes slightly.
- Pour in vinegar. Stir thoroughly, and heat on low until sugar dissolves. Remove and set aside.
- Chop the asparagus into inch-long pieces. Set aside.
- Chop the tomato into quarters. Use a sharp knife and remove the seeds and flesh from the tomatoes. Set both aside.
- Drain the salmon, reserving the oil. Brush the oil onto the tomato skins and asparagus. Brush the vinegar over them. Grill with the salmon for 3-4 minutes each side.
- Toss in a bowl with leftover tomato flesh to combine. Serve warm immediately.