Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another recipe from the Sonoma Diet book. This is best when served immediately.
- 12 ounces fresh asparagus, trimmed (thick spears)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place asparagus on an uncovered grill for 5-7 minutes, until asparagus is crisp-tender. Turn occasionally.
- Remove asparagus from grill, place on serving plate.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Top with eggs and Parmesan.