Recipe by sheri77
Another great one from the taste of home easy grilling cook book. I change it up with whatever veggies I have on hand. I just love grilled vegetables.
- 453.59 g fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 236.59 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 56.69 g can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml parsley
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1.23 ml dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a disposable foil pan, combine the veggies, olives, and garlic. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parsley, salt, peppers, and dill. toss to coat.
- Grill over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or till veggies are crisp tender, stirring occasionally.