Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another great one from the taste of home easy grilling cook book. I change it up with whatever veggies I have on hand. I just love grilled vegetables.
- 453.59 g fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 236.59 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 56.69 g can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml parsley
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1.23 ml dill weed
- In a disposable foil pan, combine the veggies, olives, and garlic. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parsley, salt, peppers, and dill. toss to coat.
- Grill over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or till veggies are crisp tender, stirring occasionally.
Besides being delicious it is beautiful! Has all our favorite ingredients so knew we would love it! Think this would be good at room temperature. Thank you for post.
This made a beautiful dish. The vegtable colors were very eye appealing and the taste was wonderful. I really liked the seasoning. I used Baby Portobello mushrooms and they made it extra good.
I omitted the mushrooms, tomato, and olives because my family doesn't care for those things. The pepper was a little strong this time so I will omit it next time.