Recipe by sheri77
Another great one from the taste of home easy grilling cook book. I change it up with whatever veggies I have on hand. I just love grilled vegetables.
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a disposable foil pan, combine the veggies, olives, and garlic. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parsley, salt, peppers, and dill. toss to coat.
- Grill over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or till veggies are crisp tender, stirring occasionally.