1/6 Photos of Grilled Asparagus Medley
This is such a colorful and well flavored dish. Goes great with just about anything. Adapted from TOH
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 small sweet red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small yellow sweet pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small green pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3-1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- fresh lemon juice
- 1Line a grill pan with double layered aluminum foil and spray with Pam.
- 2Combine the vegetables, olives and garlic in a large zip lock bag.
- 3Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- 4Sprinkle with parsley, salt, pepper, lemon-pepper and dill.
- 5Toss to coat.
- 6Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until vegetablers are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- 7Half way through, dot the top with butter.
- 8Just before removing from the grill add Parmesan cheese (if using) and a spritz of fresh lemon and grill another 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Asparagus Medley
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.0
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 367.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g