1/1 Photo of Grilled Asparagus and Carrots With Grapefruit Dill Sauce
Adapted from oceanspray.com. Note: the vegetables were prepared in a grill pan on the stove top. The carrots purchased for this dish were a small organic bunch which I left whole. For larger carrots, slice about thumb thick. Reminder: leave indigo carrots *unpeeled* if using.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g orange carrots or 453.59 g indigo carrot, with tops trimmed and washed
- 453.59 g fresh asparagus spear, trimmed and washed
- 14.79 ml grapeseed oil (original recipe specified vegetable oil)
- 44.37 ml red grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- juice of one clementines or 29.58 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 29.58 ml grapeseed oil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml freshly cracked pepper
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh dill
- grapefruit, sliced (thinly sliced)
- 1Preheat grill for direct medium-high heat.
- 2Brush carrots and asparagus with 1 tablespoon oil. Place carrots on grill or grill pan. Grill, turning once, 10 minutes. Place asparagus on grill. Grill, turning asparagus once, 5 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Place vegetables on serving platter.
- 3Meanwhile, whisk together the ruby red grapefruit juice, 2 tablespoons oil, the salt and pepper in small bowl. Whisk until well mixed. Stir in half the fresh dill.
- 4Pour sauce over vegetables and serve. Garnish with the remaining fresh dill and a few grapefruit slices.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Asparagus and Carrots With Grapefruit Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 256.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g