1/2 Photos of Grilled Asparagus
Chef Christopher's Note:
A tasty way to grill asparagus on a regular grill or a stove top grill pan. I found this recipe on the WebMD website from Cooking Light magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off tough ends of asparagus.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- 3Seal and marinate for 30 minutes.
- 4Remove asparagus from bag, and discard marinade.
- 5Place asparagus on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray.
- 6Grill at medium to medium-high temperature for 5 minutes on each side or until asparagus is done.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 152.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g