A tasty way to grill asparagus on a regular grill or a stove top grill pan. I found this recipe on the WebMD website from Cooking Light magazine.
- Cut off tough ends of asparagus.
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Seal and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove asparagus from bag, and discard marinade.
- Place asparagus on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray.
- Grill at medium to medium-high temperature for 5 minutes on each side or until asparagus is done.
You don't have to cut off the ends of the asparagus....just bend them and they know where to snap off. This is a great marinade for them...the lemon juice gives them a nice, bright flavor. I didn't change a thing in this recipe, it's a keeper! Thanks Christopher!
Delicious! I made this last night and even my in laws who don't like asparagus raved about it. It was wonderful and super easy.
This is almost how I usually prepare mine, but I add kosher salt and minced garlic. I do have to say I missed them here, but it's hard to go wrong with grilled asparagus and we enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!