Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A turkey burger with an Asian spin that includes garlic, ginger, soy sauce, mushrooms and water chestnuts for a little crunch. There's just a little cayenne pepper, but you can always add more if you like spicy food.
- 1 cup fresh button mushrooms (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup scallion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (minced)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh garlic (minced)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic and cayenne pepper in small bowl.
- Add turkey to large mixing bowl and stir in soy mixture and other ingredients until well blended.
- Form into six patties, spray with olive oil to prevent sticking and grill.