Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A new variation on summer ribs. Very simple
- 6 lbs pork ribs
- 2 cups ponzu sauce (a citrus type of soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne (can add more...)
- Pour all ingredients into a gallon size zip lock bag.
- Shake it all up.
- Let sit overnight in fridge.
- Remove from bag discard left over marinade.
- Wrap in foil and grill over low coals for about an hour until meat moves freely from the bone.
- Remove from foil and place over heat and grill until they have a nice char --