Recipe by RigelBee
We marinated Tiger prawns using this recipe. They were very tasty! You can use chicken pieces instead of the shrimp.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 32 large uncooked shrimp, cleaned and peeled
- 2 lemons (optional)
- green onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients and mix well. Reserve 1/3 cup of this sauce for serving.
- Skewer shrimp (or chicken pieces) on 8 kabobs, alternating with slices of lemon and onion, if desired.
- Brush kabobs with remaining marinade sauce.
- Grill until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve with reserved sauce.