Recipe by mersaydees
From Mayo Clinic’s Essential Heart Guide 2012. One of my photos shows wild salmon marinating; wild salmon is much better for you than farmed salmon, and I think it tastes better, too. Nutrition info: 190 calories, 11g total fat, 60 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 0 g fiber.
Top Review by chefdownunda
Really enjoyed the mix of flavours in this. I used trout instead of salmon, so technically maybe this review doesn't apply, but I'm almost sure the flavours would go equally well with salmon.
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- 14.79 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 14.79 ml fresh ginger, minced
- 14.79 ml rice wine vinegar
- 453.59 g salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow glass dish, combine sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and vinegar.
- Add salmon and turn to coat all sides. Refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes, turning occasionally. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill and place the salmon on the grill. Grill about 5 minutes per side. Test for doneness by placing a knife blade into the center to see if the pink flesh has become opaque.
- Serve warm.