Recipe by BakinBaby
Great BBQ flavor with crispy edges with an Asian flair. We use our grill rotisserie, but you can cook directly on oiled grates in your grill or as kabobs. Marinate time is not included in prep time.
Top Review by Boomette
The only difference was that I used dry red wine for the sherry. And I let 2 pork tenderloins in the marinade overnight. DH cooked them a little too much on the bbq but they were still so good. Thanks BakinBaby :) Made for Photo tag game
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all marinade ingredients in a ziplock bag, squish to combine; remove 1/2 Celsius of marinade (set aside in refrigerator); put tenderloins in ziplock bag, squish again to mix all together, refrigerate at least 6-8 hours.
- Remove from bag, discard marinade, place tenderloings on oiled grates of grill or on a rotisserie spit attached to your grill. Glaze with reserved marinade, cook until meat thermometer reads 160 degress.
- Allow meat to set 5 minute before serving.