Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A one dish healthy meal.
Make and share this Grilled Asian-Glazed Salmon and Veggies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped (1/2 inch)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 118.29 ml honey
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 118.29 ml hoisin sauce
- 4 (453.59 g) salmon fillets (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 1 lemon
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml teriyaki sauce
- 2.46 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 354.88-473.18 ml sliced vegetables, cut into strips 1/2 inch thick
- nonstick cooking spray
- Combine ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce and hoisin sauce in a zip-top bag. Mix ingredients together.
- Lightly score salmon so marinade can be absorbed. Squirt with lemon juice. Place salmon in bag, messaging marinade to coat fish. Marinade for at least 1 hour up to 4 hours.
- In another zip-top bag, combine oil, teriyaki sauce, lemon-pepper and garlic salt. Add vegetables, massaging to coat with marinade. Refrigerate for 1 hour or longer, turning bag occasionally.
- When ready to cook, preheat grill to medium. Spray a grill pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place pan on grill. Remove vegetables from marinade; arrange on half of the pan. Grill until tender, turning frequently, until tender and slightly charred, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Arrange salmon on the hot pan after vegetables have cooked for 10 minutes. Grill salmon until done, about 10 minutes.