1/1 Photo of Grilled Asian Flank Steak
Pinot Noir from Oregon’s Willamette Valley goes great with this fruity grilled, tender sweet and spicy steak. Wrap it in a tortilla or over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup plum sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup scallion, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 twaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 2 flank steaks (about 1-1/4 pounds each)
- 1Combine all marinade ingredients in a storage zip lock bag. Mix well.
- 2Add flank steak and refrigerate for 3 to 6 hours, turning occasionally to distribute marinade.
- 3Remove flank steak from the marinade. Reserve marinade. Place steak in center of cooking grate and grill for 12 to 16 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning once halfway through grilling time. Occasionally brush lightly with remaining marinade while grilling. Remove steak when done and hold in a warm place for 5 to 7 minutes. Slice thinly on the bias for serving.
- 4Meanwhile, bring remaining marinade to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour over steak.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Asian Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2553.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili pepper flakes