Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Grace Parisi, "Food and WIne" magazine. This recipe calls for "ginger-miso spice paste" which can be found at Ginger Miso Paste.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 cup ginger paste (Ginger Miso Paste)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 lb snow peas
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- kosher salt
- 2 green onions, cut into thin 1 inch julienne strips
- 10 ounces coleslaw mix (4 cups)
- Preheat grill over high heat; score chicken 1/4-inch deep.
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the spice paste with 2 tablespoons of the oil; spread over chicken.
- Grill chicken until cooked through, about 7 or 8 minutes; let cool, then cut into thin strips.
- Meanwhile, blanch the snow peas in salted water for about 1 minute; drain and rinse in cold water, pat dry, and slice in half, lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, whisk the remaining spice paste with the lime juice and remaining oil; season with salt.
- Add snow peas, green onions, coleslaw mix, and chicken; toss and serve.