Grilled Asian Chicken Salad
- Preheat grill over high heat; score chicken 1/4-inch deep.
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the spice paste with 2 tablespoons of the oil; spread over chicken.
- Grill chicken until cooked through, about 7 or 8 minutes; let cool, then cut into thin strips.
- Meanwhile, blanch the snow peas in salted water for about 1 minute; drain and rinse in cold water, pat dry, and slice in half, lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, whisk the remaining spice paste with the lime juice and remaining oil; season with salt.
- Add snow peas, green onions, coleslaw mix, and chicken; toss and serve.