1/1 Photo of Grilled Asian Chicken
12 hrs 45 mins
Air Force Mama's Note:
Delicious! Can be cooked on the stovetop, baked, or grilled. This method uses the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients (except chicken) for marinade (may be processed in a blender).
- 2Set aside 1/2 cup of this marinade
- 3Place the rest of the marinade into a Ziploc bag with chicken and distribute evenly.
- 4Marinate chicken for 6-12 hours in refrigerator.
- 5Remove chicken from marinade and drain. Allow to sit at room temperature while grill heats up.
- 6Grill over medium high heat (grill open) for 5 minutes, then close grill and reduce heat; continue cooking over low heat, for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is done (juices will run clear when pierced with a fork).
- 7Baste with fresh marinade every few minutes, turning chicken to cook both sides evenly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Asian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 834.4
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 170.1 mg
- Sodium 4193.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 50.5 g