Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
From Life's Ambrosia.
- 6 chicken legs
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken. Place in a bowl.
- Whisk soy sauce, garlic, ginger, chili, sesame oil and rice vinegar together in a bowl. Pour over chicken. Cover chicken and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium- high heat.
- Cook chicken on the grill for 25 – 30 minutes depending on the size of the chicken legs. Chicken is done when it is punctured and juices run clear.
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve hot.