Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just put together and its yummy.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder
- scallion, sliced for garnish
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, sliced
- serve over cooked rice or noodles
- Place chicken in a ziploc bag, sprinkle with Chinese 5 Spice.
- In mixing bowl, combine Sauce ingredients.
- Spoon 1/4 of mixture (reserve 2 T. sauce for finished product) into ziploc bag with chicken and massage sauce into chicken breasts. Marinate 15 minutes. Discard marinade and ziploc bag.
- Grill chicken over medium heat. Flip chicken and baste with sauce. Cook until juices run clear when pierced and no longer pink, about 7 minute each side.
- Serve with hot rice or noodles, spoon 2 T. reserved sauce over chicken and rice or noodles. Garnish with reserved sliced scallions.